Join a Round-table discussion over lunch at Harcum College.
Meet with local colleagues to discuss IR topics of interest on Sept. 23- our treat!
We’re hearing similar concerns from nearly every I/R or college information team we talk to, and we’re uncovering some great approaches in use as well. Why not share over lunch? A Regional Round-table over lunch is a low key, and low cost, way to meet and learn from others in near-by colleges – and it’s easier to follow up with afterward.
I’m hosting such a meeting on Sept 24th at Harcum College in Bryn Mawr from 11-2. Hoping to get about 15-20 people together from area colleges to talk through a few of these topics together as a group. I’ve listed a few topics below, I want to collect more from the group for our discussion. Be sure to enter any ideas on the sign-up form.
Sign up below, and feel free to bring others in IR, IT, Provost office, etc. Again, no cost, lunch is on us! It’s a win-win opportunity.
Agenda – What’s Working and What’s Not: Discussion Topic Ideas:
- 10:30 – 11:00 Gathering
- 11:00 – 12:00 Intro and Discussion Topics
- 12:00 – 12:45 Lunch
- 12:45 – 1:00 Summary of Trends in IR – Bob Scott
- 1:00 – 2:00 Continued Discussion Topics and Wrap Up
- Lack of common data definitions across platforms
- Integrating with technology
- Difficulties with wide user collaboration for enterprise decision making
- Alphabet Soup-Dashboards,BI, Data Mining, Predictive… – where to start?
- Predictions and Alerts
- …any thoughts that you have to add to the list? Let me know when you sign up below
Sign Up Today
Bring your best ideas.
Harcum College – Melville Hall Conference Room
750 Montgomery Ave. Bryn Mawr, PA 19102
September 24, 2015
11am – 2pm